Job Creation & Stakeholder Model
Inherent in our philosophy of growing businesses is our commitment to accelerate job growth across our portfolio.
Growth in Head Count
Portfolio Since GEI V (2007)
We believe in the stakeholder model whereby employees who contribute to a company’s performance share in the successes and the value they help create.
We are a founding member of Ownership Works, a new nonprofit organization with a mission to increase prosperity through broad-based employee ownership programs.
For additional disclosures see here
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We believe that diverse teams and experiences bring tremendous tangible and intangible value.
- We continue to focus on recruitment, retention and advancement of diverse employees at LGP
- We facilitate cross-portfolio collaboration and support via working groups and summits such as the LGP Women’s Executive Forum and DEI Working Group
- We are a proud signatory of ILPA’s Diversity in Action Initiative
- We partner with organizations to promote diversity within the private equity industry
We recognize the impact and importance of giving back to our community.
- The partners of LGP were proud to be the first among PE firms to personally contribute to Employee Assistance Funds for portfolio company employees impacted by COVID-19 and other hardships
- We partner with local organizations to help provide essential services to vulnerable populations
Environmental, Social & Governance
We have embraced the tenets of ESG for decades, seeking to be responsible owners of businesses and good corporate citizens with high ethical standards.
- We lead ESG/Sustainability working groups and summits for portfolio companies to share best practices and foster collaboration
- We conduct extensive ESG diligence on new investments as well as perform ongoing monitoring
- LGP is carbon neutral and is committed to maintaining this status